Sunday, October 16, 2011

Vernissage/ Opening in Romania, Timisoara, 2011





Sorina Jecza opening my exhibitionwe were watching the movie what Farkas Pataki made of my work:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDvwKAmHgBU&feature=share
my presentation of my 26 monumental size sculptures got a long strong applause, so maybe they were not bored ;)Vernissage of my Zeita Lea in the Sculpture Park with breaking and drinking beer :D
first time my mom was there face to face to see my stone sculpturebefore the opening with Faklava and mom
funny night where I met some other Romanian sculptors too

The opening of my new sculpture and exhibition of my drawings in Romania, Timisoara, on the
21st of October at 6 pm at Triade Gallery.

At the opening you can see the movie of me working, made by Pataki Farkas, and after all I will make a lecture of my sculptures in public spaces.

1 comment:

Hajnalka Cserháti, Ojni said...

Gratulálok!!!! Ha előbb nem, akkor majd decemberben személyesen is átadom a puszikat hozzá!